Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Sara!!!

June 21 is a day full of  birthdays.  It is Sara's  birthday, Nora my beautiful German child's (and oh by the way she just gave me a new grandchild a few months ago) and my sweet Joanna's birthday!   Made Sara a Chocolate-Chocolate cake, She made it a point or rather her mother did that she wanted a regular Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  I kind'a cheated a little  and used a mix, but as usual I couldn't leave well enough alone.  Used 4 eggs intead of 3,  used Mocha Frappacino (4th recipe down with picture)  intead of water, made 3 layers instead of 2.  We had a wonderful day, I just regret that I didn't get any pictures of the family birthday party.  Sara and everyone loved the cake in fact it was gone by the end of the day.  I'll try to get a few pictures of Sara the next time she is over here.  They all just grow up way to fast to suit me.




No comments:

Post a Comment