Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Chores...

Well I started my Saturday with grand enthusiasm to get some long needed cleaning done.  The first thing that happens is my washing machine springs a leak.  Well it's done that before so I cleaned up the mess, and started trying to figure out if "I" could fix it for a while longer, the machine is only about 30 years old.  No such luck, it not only leaks, it has quit spinning.  OK, so I'll wash clothes at Mari Ann's for a while....So then I decided to steam clean my floors in the kitchen and great room area, they are ceramic tile...I hate grout.  I didn't even finish the dinning area when my Shark steam cleaner stops steaming,  So now I'm using a very old sponge mop that has already broken on me once today, but I managed to put it back together then I'm getting a towel to mop up the excess water on the floor....Are we having fun yet...I was going to make some yeast rolls today to use next weekend in a Monkey bread recipe, but I'm almost afraid to try it today the way my luck is going.....maybe tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment