Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a wonderful Christmas eve...

Over-Night Yeast Rolls
Mari Ann and I just finished all the prep work for Christmas dinner tommorrow.  On the menu is:
 Breakfast:
Orange Juice - Milk - Coffee
Dinner
Ham
(made from scratch no canned soups or onion rings for me)
Rice and Sauage Dressing
Grown-up Green Bean Casserole
Over-Night Yeast Rolls
Apple Pie and Cherry Pie
(I cheated and bought these)
French Silk Chocolate Pie
(made with Hazelnut coffee)
Tea/Coffee

It's 2pm and I need to get ready for Mass at 4.  It will be really crowed this afternoon at the children's Mass, in order to get a seat I will be there an hour before Mass is due to start.  I really enjoy the quite time before Mass starts.
Strawberry Spinach Salad

My love to all of you who read this along my wishes for you and your family to have a Blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment