Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting back into a routine...

Sorry, I haven't been here for a couple of days, but I've been a little busy.  I volunteer at a free clinic in a small community near where I live.  Sometimes I'm there 2 days a week, sometimes 3, and occasionally 4, but I love being there and working with my co-volunteers.  I do so wish I could find a job that would not interfere with my volunteer career and help me make ends meet, I would love to quit looking for a job and spend I my free time there.


Josh aka Dennis the Menace
Preston aka Eddy Haskel


Tomorrow I am going to get 2 more of my 13 grandchildren so they can spend some time with me.  This time it 2 boys, Preston and Josh.  They remind me of Eddy Haskel and Dennis the Menace, I'm a little worried how I will keep them entertained and out of trouble.  Say a little pray for me... Love'em both dearly.




I was so sorry to learn that Josh and Preston did not do what they needed to do to come see granmaw for about a week.  We can hope they will do what is necessary to make the trip next time.  I thinking about adding a little something extra if they will do what their mom and dad tell them too and get a little ahead on their homework, but they would have to be willing to wait until March or April for their visit.  I'm thinking we might go camping for a couple of days.  I would think the boys would like that....




No comments:

Post a Comment