Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Voting today in a run-off...

I hope every one in my area, (and any other area) where a run-off election is being held today, will go out and vote.  Here I think we have 3 different offices in the run-off.  I don't have a problem deciding who to vote for in two of the races, but there's one, where I'd rather not vote for either.  I wish I could show my distaste for both men in some way, but I don't know how I do it so they will know how I feel.  They have both been really nasty mud slieedngers.  Is there a way, we as a civil, honest, Christian society can let the politicians know that we do not appreciate this type of politicking.  The only way I can think of is not to vote for either of them.  Do you have any suggestions?
PS Just as I posted this and ad for one of the men I do not want to vote for apeared on my blog..is there a way I can remove it???

No comments:

Post a Comment